Twitter makes it easy to feel like "you’re not doing enough"
- 14 yo's building a startup
- 10,000 followers in 6 months
- $1M ARR
This is a reminder:
- Be patient
- Be consistent
- Focus on yourself
Don't compare your Day 1 to someone’s Day 1000
Time + Consistency = Growth🌱
Someone asked me what I would do if I were to start my digital writing journey all over again.
• Pick a topic I wanted to learn more about
• Find 30 podcast episodes or articles on the topic
• Consume them and publish summaries on Twitter every day for 30 days
Proof that hard work is worth it.
At the start of July, I had no freelance clients and 80 followers on Twitter.
Around mid-July, I decided I needed to work harder.
So I did.
The result? 2 new freelance clients, a 300% increase in followers on Twitter.
Hard work pays off 🔥